Thursday, April 19, 2012

iPhone OS camera issue

iPhone OS camera issue: Why won't my camera open, the lens stays closed and the camera icon in the lower right hand corner just blinks continuously? How do I fix the issue?
This is becoming a common iOS issue for iPhone users. A simple restore will not resolve your issue. Reason being because when you restore your iPhone in iTunes, you backup your data prior to the restore so you don’t lose any of your data like contacts, photos and so forth. The back up unfortunately backs up the issue causing the camera not to open also. The cause of the issue is when the camera is not properly closed in an application somewhere in the iOS. The camera is accessible through various applications besides the camera application. You can access your camera through your Lock Screen, Text app, Phone app to name a few. I have apps like Craigslist, eBay, Genius Scan and Adobe Reader that has camera accessibility. Since a restore through iTunes will not resolve your problem, the best and easiest way to fix the issue is to s follows: >Settings>General>Reset>Reset All Settings

1 comment:

  1. Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details,lfdsloans@outlook.com. / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete